Building Survey Islington
Need a Building Surveyor in North London?
Particularly relevant where the building is dilapidated, or old, listed or particularly unusual, these inspections and reports were formerly known as Structural Surveys.
They are detailed inspections of properties, normally used prior to purchase or entering into a new lease of commercial premises.
The report comprises:
- an initial verbal discussion
- followed by a detailed written document
- with photographs and advice
- normally a full description
- an identification of defects
- potential future liabilities.
It can be tailored to individual requirements.
Valuations can be included.
- Waltham Forest
- Tower Hamlets
- City of Westminster